With a new year comes the chance to make changes. Many people make goals for bigger and better things in the new year; a New Year’s Resolution. This is the case with Gateway Toyota and the construction of our new location.
The new location is set to be open in August 2013 which is only 4 minutes away from their current location. This new site will offer more space, more inventory, larger service bays and a lot of parking (to the joy of our clients who know the parking situation at our current location).
Among these benefits, there are a lot of other great new elements which will give you an even better experience with Gateway Toyota:
- improved customer parking.
- easy access from Ellerslie Road-next to Highway 2 south.
- closest dealer to the Edmonton International Airport for out of town buyers.
- new and used sales in the same location.
- our detailing department will also be on the same site.
- the exciting addition of the Scion brand to our inventory.
- quicker appraisal process.
- with a larger showroom we are able to display all of our models inside.
- automated car wash.
- larger and more comfortable customer waiting area with separate children’s play area and on-site cafeteria.
- quick lube and express service bays.
- drive-thru service reception to protect you from the elements.
- more area for parts storage to ensure we have your part when you need it.
Gateway Toyota’s New Year’s Resolution is to provide even better service and long term commitment to the Edmonton community and to our Toyota customers. What is your resolution for 2013?